April 20, 2009

100 Days!



YAY!! We are officially starting the 100 day countdown until our due date!!! YAY!!!

Today I went out with a couple of gal pals for lunch to celebrate :)
Then one of Jason's friends came over bringing a cake I asked him to pick up to cook dinner since Jason is sick and I spent way to much time up today :)

I'm about 99% sure I have my take my home outfit all picked out. I have three actually, depending on the kiddos size. However I'm hoping it will be on the small side so that way she can fit in the newest outfit I got ;)

Here are some of my newest belly pics, they from the parental units visit this past weekend :)

Dad and I were comparing bellies ;)

Noone else can still really feel the kicks and for some reason Emilie didn't do one of her normal kick fests when they were here or I would have had mom try...but I think that all different voices had her mezmorized :)

And lastly this is our newest baby item in our collection :) Yes Joshalynn has made her apperance yet again in the blog :) She is my model what can I say, she even tries on some of my knitted outfits so I know they look right. I love the fact that this pillow has the "v" thingy that holds the baby in.





No comments: