April 8, 2009

24 WEEKS!

Alright I'm a girl on a mission. I went and did a little shopping today :) I didn't spend too much honey ;) I've been really eager to get a in the hospital outfit together for the baby. A few receiving blankets, mitts, etc. All the receiving blankets we have thus far have been unisex so I wanted something to say this is my GIRL :)

I have these two outfits, but here's my issue, I couldn't find the matching sleep gowns. I bought them at Kmart and would REALLY like matching sleep gowns rather than onsies. If you can find the gowns please let me know! I would take either newborn and/or 0-3 months. I bought onsies in each size to make sure they would fit. They came in packs of 5 so I have extra ones for the other nights, but the picture is of my FAVORITE ones, the hearts. I also am looking for caps, but I'm not sure if they have them or not. OH and a sleeper in the hearts pattern could possibly become a take me home outfit, so really let me know if you find them! I think it's going to be a last "seasons" pattern so I might not ever find the rest of the things.


Oh and nothing new came from my appointment today other than I might be allowed up a little more after 28 weeks, I will still be on some modified bedrest but will be allowed a little more freedom. Jason is thinking I can cook more meals ;)

No comments: