April 12, 2009

All sorts of NEW

So by this time with Kaitlin I stopped feeling much of anything aside from a few kicks here or there. I definitely FEEL way more this time. Kaitlin I would feel on occasion this one I feel ALL day. She was practicing kick boxing last night, after an afternoon of yoga poses. I felt for the first time kicks by my belly button, most of the time it's all down low...which I always figured was because she was in the kiss her toes pose. But I think she stretched out. However today it seems to be back to the same ole smushed up feeling. Her kicks aren't quiet regular enough or hard to feel to the touch, Jason has felt some but he has to patiently keep his hand there for 30 minutes to feel one. However she is getting stronger. I can also now watch my belly giggle on occasion she she taps me a good one, lol.

Our next appointment is another whole week away, but no new pains or strange feelings to report.

No comments: