March 29, 2009

Things are definitly different

I've been noticing some different things this time around the ole preggo block. For starters I'm all sorts of blocked up, lol. With Kaitlin things ran fairly smoothly and runny, but this time I'm now on a laxative daily to try to keep them moving. And I even have flax seed to toss into the mix.

I feel the baby move way more than I think I ever did with Kaitlin, but then again by now she wouldn't have been breathing or swallowing right so I think things were getting kind of full in there.

Heartburn sucks! I take TUMS now after certain meals as percaution, since I know it's coming. I can't drink soda like I want to...especially with my dinner. Soda is reserved for lunch only. Which I forgot to add it to the list this grocery shopping trip :\ Candy also seems to be causeing heartburn, not sure why it would, but it does.

Horomones get the best of me some days...well almost daily now. Didn't remember much of that with Kaitlin. I know I had moments, and who wouldn't under all the stress we were with her, but I don't remember it being like this...they are worse when I don't get a full nights sleep :\ I mainly bring on the water works, but there are days Jason catches hell for no reason (sorry hun).

Oh and I FINALLY seem to be gaining weight!

So I know every pregnancy is different, but I feel like I have more of the normal pregnancy issues this time around which makes me feel better :)

Not to mention TODAY markes two things!

10 days until 24 weeks!!

100 days until Full Term!!


1 comment:

Lib said...

Thank God, you are soooo close! I can't wait to see what jellybean looks like! wooo woooo wooooooooo