March 22, 2009

So Close!

*EDIT*
We are now only $190ish away from our goal!

We are officially only $294 from our goal of raising $1 for every gram Kaitlin weighed at birth!



The walk is on May 2nd and since we are THIS close I would love to make it to $1,195 for that day.

I'm still selling and making blankets but I know I won't get there alone, so i'm asking for help from any of my readers who haven't given to our cause yet, please do.

You can give as little as $10 on the internet by clicking on the big banner above that says "March of Dimes" If you want to give less that than (which is more than welcomed, you can mail it to me and I will be sure to add it in). As always I very much believe every dollar counts. I've been only making about $2 on each blanket I sell and I raised over $300 just from those!!

I know the banner above is a little confusing, it says we are hundreds and hundreds away from our goal, but there is a team in Kaitlin's name and the banner if for my personal page, there isn't a banner for team pages :\ But you can see our TOTAL progress by clicking here.

People have left us messages on my personal page which you get to by using the banner above.

If you have any questions about the walk or donating please contact me: mmeherne@gmail.com

If you want to join us at the walk as a walker I would like to ask you to donate a little something, even $5. Just so that way you've contributed to our team. The walk is May 2nd at 9:00 am. They fed us donuts and pizza last year and it was alot of fun.

No comments: