March 28, 2009

Look what I did, lol

So I've been researching different baby carriers and I like the Sleepy Warp style of doing things. But they are essentially a long piece of fabric for $50.

So then a person on one of my boards sent me a link on how to make your own baby carriers :) And it explained the type of fabric used in these kinds of wraps...so I got to thinking that I MUST have something kind of stretchy fabric I could test drive...this is what I came up with lol!


This is not a fabric I think I would use for a baby since it's a little scratchy, but it works the same as a stretchy cotton would :) The plus side, NO SEWING. The fabric apparently doesn't fray (if you get the right stuff)

5 comments:

Candace said...

LOL You did a good job. Can't help but laugh at the cat though. He is being a good model. My cat would freak! LOL

crissla said...

Oh my your crazy and smart. Funny. The cat looks very content.

Jodi said...

HAPPY 100 DAYS UNTIL BABY GIRL IS HERE. WHOO HOO.

Jodi said...

well i should say until you are full term but it is still 100 whoo hoo

Scatcat said...

You are too funny! Glad that you're getting in some laughs while you lay around waiting ;-)