March 8, 2009

New Outfits :)

Well I haven't really bought much for this kiddo, and since we really don't have much that is girly I bought her some cute things (which seems to be lacking this season).

Thought I would share :)


The first one I will probably use on our trip to see Travis ;) Since it will be nice for both warm and colder weather. Plus it Pooh which is cool.

The second dress Daddy really likes so we got it, and it comes with a matching diaper cover :) It's Newborn sized but it seems to me like it would work as the babe gets bigger.





Then these I have made. The white one is a little small I think, but the pattern said it was for a newborn. I don't know if she will wear these or in the end I will find a better pattern and donate these, but thought I would put them here anyways :)

No comments: