March 25, 2009

22 Week Appointment


So we had a pretty hectic but good appointment today :)
Ultrasound was at 8:30 am.
We got to see the little bean again :) She still a she ;)
The spot on her brain seems to be gone! YAY!
My cervix is still long and closed...at 3.9 cm. YAY again!
She was again in the I'm kissing my toes position.
Perhaps she takes after her mommy since I was told I loved sucking on my toes as a baby...

Went out to breakfast since my docs appointment wasn't until 10.
The waitress was terrible :\
But the food was okay.

Went back to find out they didn't schedule me with the new doc, but with uncle doc. Which is WHY we changed the appointment to begin with and had it NO back to back was to be with the new doc. So I complained a little. We ended up getting in with the new doc, but with a different nurse :\

I had to explain like four times that I didn't NEED allergy medicine, but my lungs were congested. They put me on antibiotics.

They want to start FFN tests at 24 weeks. I don't think my normal doc would be doing this, but whatever. The tests are more accurate when they come negative. When they come back positive it's about 50% chance that I could go into labor in 2 weeks.

Thats the long and short of it ;)

Here's a picture of me this morning. I'm pretty sure I didn't change since last week, but the sky seemed to look nicer and I was dressed so I thought it was a good photo opt time ;)


No comments: