December 13, 2008

Morning Sickness....

You mean after every time you eat sickness! Man this sucks. I feel like I'm the verge of getting sick after almost every meal, It's like having a stomach bug that just WON'T go away. :\ I haven't pucked yet though! THAT i'm grateful for.

In other news I forgot to report a HUGE accomplishment for me :) It came right at a good time too since I was pulled from work. I got a chance to hold a newborn. I haven't even contemplated that move since Kaitlin. One of my mothers just had a wee one and she brought it in one day not in the carrier so I snagged a hold. It was sweet, and a little bitter sweet, but still a milestone in the road to dealing with loosing a child. I'm super proud of myself for doing it. It took a lot of courage to ask her, since I didn't know how I would feel once I got the little guy in my arms. But it worked out. I'm glad I did it. I'm not ready for a repeat right off, but i'm getting better.

1 comment:

Candace said...

I feel the same way. You eat, you feel sick, you don't eat, you feel sick. LOL Some days are better than others. I know that had to be a challenge for you with the baby, but I am proud of you for doing it!