December 5, 2008

Having to Pee

It seems like I have pee ALL the time and at work I'm stuck holding it at times for various reasons and now I'm about 99% sure this has developed into a problem since now I feel like I have to pee ALL the time! I mean ALL the time! Not to mention I have a constant burning feeling, my lower back hurts, under my ribs hurt, i've been getting nauseous, and my newest symptom dizziness. Yesterday I had to pee so bad that by the time I went I was getting cramps, and they lasted for awhile. Which scared the crap out of me. So I took today off so I could pump fluids in me and get in to see the doc. Which they didn't let me see a doc, instead they had me pretty much just drop off a sample :\ I have to wait until MONDAY to get the results!

The nurse that usually works with my doc caught me in the hall, she asked if they were putting me on something as a precaution...I wish! The nurse I saw didn't feel a need. :\

No comments: