December 12, 2008

First Appointment Today

Well today was my first prenatal appointment. Which is always a LONG one! The roads were crappy but we went anyway, on the way there we even got rear-ended :\ Didn't do any damage, was a decent enough tap though...Anyways

At the appointment we got to see the little peanut* again. Heartbeat is 147. They also did all sorts of other fun things, like draw blood, another paps, urine samples, etc. They also went over all that testing and everything again which we again waved. No reason to need to know if the baby has Down Syndrome or not, we'll love it all the same.

The doc also decided to pull me from working. She doesn't want me lifting or pulling or doing anything that can cause any issues. So it's all for a precaution but I like that about her, always playing it safe than sorry :)

I spent the rest of the day shopping for the last minute xmas items we need for the trip next week. Also getting a disability form from my boss, getting things from my room, visiting my boys, and getting a prescription filled for antibiotics (I apparently can't unstuff my nose anymore and things just keep getting greener so she wants to clear it before it causes any really bog issues, and I wouldn't mind to be able to breath through my nose again :) )

Next appointment is the day after Christmas which is when we will set-up another ultrasound, set-up an appointment with Uncle Doc for my cerclage, and maybe hear the heartbeat but it might be still too soon, I don't remember when we heard it first with Kaitlin.




*I made sure to use peanut again just for YOU mom ;) Even though it doesn't mean that is it's official nickname ;)

No comments: