December 6, 2008

6 weeks 2 days ultrasound :)


Here's our peanut, well actually smaller than a peanut, lol :) The baby's heartbeat is 130 which we were told is good. It was just cool to see the heartbeat :) My cervical length was also nice and long like it should be at 3cm :) So let hope those number stay nice and strong. She didn't measure the baby so I don't know it's size. I think she was supposed to or if she did we didn't pay attention. Sometimes they do those measurements afterwards.

I did get some brownish discharge after the ultrasound tech left me to clean up :\ Which the discharge has continued into last night and some this morning. So we are waiting and seeing what it will bring :\ Hoping she just irritated things and that all is good.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

The Brown can be very normal. it is just irritation from the internal ultrasound. it might be a day or 2 before it stops.

your baby looks awesome hun.