December 26, 2008

Doc's Appointment

Things are looking good. I am restrained from doing even more things now. I think I was supposed to be earlier but she never clarified and I never asked. But no standing for long periods, so short shopping trips, etc. Plus i'm back on pelvic rest, which makes it a LONG 9 months.

She did another ultrasound today, not a high tech one so we didn't get a picture...I should have asked but I didn't. You couldn't see much since my bladder wasn't full. Doesn't quite look like a baby yet, but it's not so much of a circle anymore either. The heartbeat was 156. Which is good. You are looking to be between 120 - 180 for most of the pregnancy.

They are sending me for an ultrasound in 3 weeks, but I see the doc again in two. Then after I see her again I see her uncle to set us up for the cerclage surgery. I'm going to make sure it doesn't land around February 7th for obvious reasons. I don't want to be worrying about surgery on that day.

No comments: