December 18, 2010

Winter Lights Carnival

So Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Tom and I all went to a winter carnival type thing. It was kind of neat...we don't normally go somewhere after dinner and tonight we did! So mommy bundled me up all warm and we left. While there we


While we were there we ran into Ryan! Which was pretty cool that I had a friend to CHILL with too, lol :)




We stopped off to see this Santa guy. Mommy keeps talking about him but I'm not sure who he really is. I guess he's supposed to be a nice guy...but when mommy put me on his lap...I didn't think it was so nice!


Later we went to see some fireworks. I got a good view on top of Uncle Tom's shoulders.

But it was also nice cuddling with daddy. He needed it...he was cold :)


What a fun night :) Do you think mommy will ever talk daddy into doing it again...check back next year :) lol

No comments: