December 18, 2010

Someone's been naughty!

And it wasn't me! Mommy totally forgot to unload like a million pictures from her camera! So now she's all behind and out of order with the blog :\ Alright...well here's some old pictures for ya...since I'm sure you still want to see them :)
So check out my first ever KIDS TABLE :) Yup thats me sitting my friend Ireland at our own little table :) It was pretty cool.


Plus it was one of my favorite foods! Pasta with a red sauce :)


Ireland even helped me get a few bites which was pretty cool too :) She's likes to help me out alot...and I don't mind one bit :)




Then sometime after that I received my first piece of mail (well mommy thinks it might have been she's not 100% sure on that...but it was my FIRST postcard :) )

It was sent all the way from Florida. Mommy says it's far far away but I have no idea, I think everytime we go someplace it's far away...it seems like we are always in the car forever! Oh so I digress...anyways

The post card was from Grandma and Grandpa...but...but...if mommy says thats really far away...what are they doing there?? How will I see them again??? MOMMY!

Oh Okay they are just visiting there, like we go to visit them and everyone else up north. I understand now I think. Well I hope they hurry home soon...I don't think I like them being that far away...

(Mommy note...they are now safe at home and have been for awhile...this is old news :) )

No comments: