December 18, 2010

Daddy's work party

We mommy dressed me all up again...and again we left after dark...but you know it seems like it's getting dark all the time now...so maybe it's not as late as I think...hmmmm...I must learn to tell time...

So anyways...they took me to see this Santa guy again. Who are they kidding?

Daddy thought he would introduce me and see if I would take a nice picture on this guys lap...

Who on earth does he think he's kidding? How dare he THINK he was letting go of me!


Well atleast I got a present this time out of it :) I got to explore it more when we got home :)

Check me out...I know how to unwrap now :) hehehehe



WOW look at that! It's a ball machine...it pops the balls up at me...well atleast that is what the box says (you didn't know I could read already? ;) )


Aw man...it didn't come pre-installed with batteries...check me out...I totally know how to use a screw driver :)

It was an alright night. I got to see lots of friends too :) Mommy even let me stay up a little while to play with my new toy before putting me to bed :)

No comments: