December 21, 2010

Christmas Playdate

Yay! I had a special playdate today with all my friends to celebrate Christmas. Well it was mommy's day to do food and it was close to Christmas so she decided it was a special playdate I guess, lol :) So check us all out! Ryan is behind me then right beside me to my right is Elizabeth, her sister Lilly is behind her but she's sort of blocked a little in this picture. Then it's Joanna and Samantha (atleast mommy thinks it is...she can tell really well in person but for some reason this picture is stumping her). On the end there about to make a run for it is Jocelynn.

Oh wait see in this picture you can see Lilly now :) And Jocelynn more clearly making a break for it :)


And then the nonidentical twins follow :)


Ryan just kind of stayed put...not sure what was going on :)


So I brought him a book to play with. Do you see our shirts? He's wearing Mickey and I'm in Minnie :)

Ahhhh...dreaming about our future together. I'm pretty sure Ryan is just disgusted with my ideas :)


LET US OUT! hehehe





No comments: