December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

So mommy cheated and took these pictures yesterday on Christmas Eve, but does that really matter? Just a shout out to Grandma and Grandpa, and Grammie and Gramps...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Can you read what my shirt says?


Yup you read it right Grandma...that means when we see you in January you had BETTER be packing some nice gifts ;) hehehehe...nah...I'll just take a few kisses and hugs :) hehehe


Hugs to everyone that reads my blog :)
I know I'm just to irresistible to stay away from it right?


So for the record I think mommy has taken WAY better pictures in the past...
these are not her best work..



You wanted to see my belly right?
What do you think? I know cute as a button :)

Quick look over there! Made you look ;) hehehehe


MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone :) I'm sure at this point in the morning I'm busy unwrapping all the presents the big red guy brought me and what mommy and daddy put under there too :)




No comments: