August 31, 2010

13 Months Old!

Look at me all growed up! 13 months! I can walk now. I have started talking. I eat almost all table food (I'm still not liking fruits that aren't pureed). I have 6 teeth. Which some are still growing but all are through the gums now.

At my last docs appointment I weighed around 21lbs and I was 29 inches tall :)

I'm changing and learning new things almost everyday now!

Some of my favorite toys are the Laugh and Learn Home, babies, my ride on toy, and my bouncy seat! I think playing on the couch is super cool, and mommy and daddy have taught me how to get off it myself since I figured out how to get ON it myself :) I REALLY love playing on the bed! It's so funny! Especially when mom or dad pop up from the sides and try to scare me. I really like to take things out the bins mommy has my toys in and then putting them back in. I can sort of stack blocks, but I prefer to just tear down the towers mommy makes and throw the blocks behind me.

My favorite veggie is by far broccoli. It still has to been pretty soft, but I like to eat the "leaves" off it. The only fruit I will eat whole is bananas, but they are the best fruit aren't they? I LOVE meats! I will pluck them out of anything that is cooked and gobble them down. French fries are awesome. When we go out to eat I like to steal them off mommy or daddy's plate :) I mean if they get french fries why can't I have one?

Alright well enough reading about me...on to some videos!

Here I am playing with mommy. She's trying to get me to say BALL since daddy keeps saying I can. What do you think?



Well she hasn't posted a video of my walking in awhile. See how good I've gotten. Most of the time I don't fall down this much...but sometimes these two left feet get to me!

No comments: