August 16, 2010

Pretty Dress Photos

So mommy really wanted my picture in a dress that I'm quickly outgrowing. So Daddy and her tried one night. This is what we got.

Falling into the teddy bear:

Smile/laugh/snicker just before I flipped off the couch...you decide ;)


Rolling the other way, but Daddy clicked a picture just before I stuck my butt in the air.


Taking a breather...but not sitting pretty.


Trying standing for awhile. Wow what was that...kitty?


Smile pretty :) Bangs everywhere, but I'm cute right?


Daddy caught a flash in the face for this shot, but it kind of turned out cool.


Ah I found my baby! I love giving her kisses :)


AND hugs!

Walking with mommy...it's takes a little concentration still.


Okay are we done yet? Seriously you THINK that I was going to sit still?



No comments: