September 1, 2010

Bye Bye Ryan :\

So Ryan and his mommy Ashley are going away for almost two whole months! Thats like forever! We said goodbye last night to them. I shared my beans and he shared his cheese tortilla. So just so you all can remember what he looks like here are some of the latest pics of us together :)
Daddy said these next two are me practicing my Ground and Pound. Not sure what means, but I was doing the moves that I see on TV when daddy says something about watching fights :)


I think I'm winning ;)


Now before you all get angry with me...I just wanted you to see I'm not really hurting him. Actually he might even be enjoying it :) No girlie girl here...i'm rough and tough!


But I can still give hugs!


And he lets me know when he's had enough, even though I don't always listen to him.



No comments: