August 13, 2010

Playing at the Pool


Here we are at the pool for the very first time! I'm totally waiting on Ryan's mommy to put sunscreen on him so we can check this big bath tub out!



Ryan was totally ready to just go. I was a little more hesitant.

Here we go!




I kind of liked it at first. They were refilling the pool so it was really shallow. Which I really liked. It made it really easy to crawl around in :)


I think Ryan agrees :)


We've since went a few more times. One time even with the twins! Mommy isn't even going to try to guess which one is which from these photos.



See how deep it is...not very deep but we still end up going under alot when we try to crawl around. But what the big people don't know...is thats just our way to make them panic and snatch us up...oh and pool water is SUPER tasty, way better than the stuff mom puts in my cup!



No comments: