August 6, 2010

Syracuse Zoo Again :)

This time we went with even more friends!


Mommy tried to get me to pose on the little elephant again. I liked it, but I wasn't going to smile like she wanted me to. I mean when is she going to learn that i'm NOT going to just do what she says all the time.


My friends aren't so defiant...they gave some nice smiles :)
Here's Nicholas.
And who mommy thinks might be Joanna, and she was TOTALLY wrong...this one is Samantha :) She still has lots of trouble telling them apart, especially in pictures! She remember's Cesca telling her that Thing 1 was born first, but she can't remember which one was born first...will have to wait to see if she got it right :)

So if that one isn't Joanna, then this one must be Joanna :)
Mommy will get it someday!


And ofcourse Ryan was there too!



Mommy tried one more time, she thought this is a cute picture to share :)


She caught me trying to check my friend's cup for snacks. She didn't have any :\


Look at the penguins! They were swimming everywhere ! It was so much fun!


This is the coolest cat ever :) It's a sand cat :) Looks a little like Nybbles.

Here are some even bigger cats...they looked a little hot.


This was my favorite exhibit of them all! The meerkats ran all over the place!
They were so much fun to watch!

Oh and then we caught an elephant show! Which was pretty cool.
AND I even got to pet an elephant!

No comments: