August 20, 2010

Carousels

We did it! All the carousels! In ONE day!

We started with the Ross Park Carousel :)
Which I wasn't that happy about. The horsey is kinda scary!


Look Ryan was there too!


I liked it much more once mommy climbed on with me. Well sort of.


I feel asleep for the Recreation Park one.


Ryan didn't though!


Then I was all woken up for the Highland Park one.


After Ashley's appointment, we went to the George W Johnson park where we had to wait for the carousel to open. So we played on the swings :)



Off for another carousel ride :)




Then we went off to the West Endicott Park...where we both were fast asleep...




Alright time for the LAST one :)
We had to go back to the C. Fred. Johnson Park since that one didn't open until 3.
This one has ALL horsey's no benches or anything!

Check us out on the horsey together :)


Here are some videos of the two of us on the carousels. What a fun way to pass time away the days you have appointments :)








1 comment:

Real Sober Girl said...

Hey I'm from Brazil.
U r beaultiful... kisses