June 30, 2010

Doggies!

So we were visiting my boyfriends house (Ryan) and I got to meet and play with his doggies :) Well one of this doggies...the other one was afraid of me...can you believe that...little ole me! I mean he is 130lbs, you wouldn't think he would be afraid...but he wouldn't come out of his cage after mommy blew a raspberry at him.

But this is Shadow.
She's pretty cool. She likes to be petted and got really excited when she saw me crawl :)

See she likes me :) Not like the kitties that run away.



Then I got to play with them again when mommy and daddy left me at Ryan's house. Yes I said left, but I really didn't care. I mean why would I...I was with Ryan who's only the best boy ever :) AND I got to play with big furry things again :)




See Ryan! Isn't he just the cutest!!

No comments: