June 12, 2010

Look who got her first tooth!!!

It's Me! (Okay really it was yesterday but

So I was in total pain one night. I really wish I could have just talked and told mommy that it was mouth that hurt, but I couldn't. I didn't want her to lay me down, I could only really sleep while she was holding me sitting up and even that wasn't that much fun for either of us. But all that crying landed me my first tooth.

Mommy couldn't get me to open my mouth for a picture that well, so instead she tried the spoon trick. It didn't turn out THAT well either...but if you listen close you will here *tick, tick tick*...thats mommy banging the spoon in my new tooth :)




4 comments:

Sindy said...

One more tooth and Grandma won't take your snacks away that mommy gives you. :-)

MrMacman2u said...

There goes the neighborhood!

youhana said...

Nice

crissla said...

I thought I saw a tooth coming when I had a playdate @ my house. Congrats. First person to spot a tooth has to get her shoes.