June 4, 2010

10 Months!


I'm 10 months, only 2 months before my 1st birthday! Yay! Did mommy tell you I'm going to have two parties?? We are going to have a big one while we are up north for Uncle Zac's wedding and then another small one with my playgroup, so I get cake TWICE! I'm not complaining :)

So less about the coming months and more about this month. So I am a pro at pulling myself up on things and now I can even balance a little bit without needing something to hold on to. I walk along with my walking toy that mommy set-up a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it around yet, but I like it when it goes straight across the carpet :)

I have tried chicken and hamburger. I like both very much. I also have started getting alittle bit of milk in my bottles mixed my formula. I like that too. Formula was getting very tiring to drink. I also love most of the juices mommy gives me, but apple prune is still my favorite. I also tried corn for the first time this month. Mommy waited a little longer on that veggie since she has a minor allergy to it. I liked that too :)

I had my first McDonald's fry this month :) It was pretty yummy. But I still like my pretzels and puffs too.


I feed myself alot of different things now too. I really like sketti! Actually the messier it is the more I like it :) hamburger was really yummy with cheese on it. Eggs are good but I don't get them too often. I still really like pizza, just like my daddy :) And anything bread like I find yummy, just like my mommy. I did NOT like watermelon very much. And mommy has stopped giving me anything peach which has pretty much stopped ALL of my spitting up. So remember that everyone no peach things for me :)

Kitties still run away from me, and Nybbles has even swatted a few times when I've got her tail. She will learn that she HAS to love me :)

Mommy discovered this month that Bag Balm helped clear up my diaper rash better than ANY diaper rash cream. (I'm almost completely rash free now too! FINALLY!)

Last thing I want to say is HI to my Uncle Travis and Aunt Kristi and thanks for being soldiers :) Well Air Force peoples ;) I turned 10 months right around memorial day so I got to wear a special outfit to celebrate it :) (But I wasn't very cooperative for the pictures so even though mommy's knee is in this one its still the best shot). OH and happy 1 year wedding anniversary to my air force aunt and uncle too!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow that so nice