June 20, 2010

Happy Daddy's Day!


Ah so today is Daddy's Day. Now I know why mommy dressed me up in my I ♥ Daddy shirt and made me sit with all his penguins :) Although didn't really sit like mommy wanted me to. I mean seriously why would I? She makes me drink that icky formula instead of her obviously way better for me coffee. I have to swallow mashed veggies instead of eating things like leftover pizza bites on the floor. And she is always making me take naps when I really don't want to. So I don't know who she thinks she is trying to get me to sit still for some pictures. She's got to be just kidding herself. But here they are anyways...and some that daddy hasn't even seen yet :)












Nice lobster...you're such a nice lobster....

Now let me EAT YOU...nom nom nom!

1 comment:

Shtoda said...

I hope I'll have as beautiful daughter as you have one day :)