January 2, 2010

What I did for News Years :)

So on New Years Eve, Mommy and Daddy decided it was time for me to see my first HOCKEY game! They were excited...I wasn't sure about it, but went along :) So they bundled me up, went out to eat and on our way we went.


We got to the arena and I still wasn't too sure about it....


Shortly after getting there Mommy had me put on my jersey I got from Uncle Travis and Aunt Kristi. Mommy said someday I will have one for the BSens :) Oh and did I mention Uncle Tom and his friend Steve was there :) He kept me company when I was being grumpy towards the end. He can be pretty silly.And his friend caught a t-shirt which was pretty cool too!

Here's a picture mommy took of daddy and me watching the same. Ironically it also was the first goal of the game!!! Oh and it was the first SHOT of the game too! That made mommy and daddy pretty excited. I wasn't too happy about all the screaming of the people around us...it was LOUD!


So it was a long night. I started getting tired of it towards the end and then the game went into over time, luckily the BSens got a goal not too long after the start and we could go home. I was asleep as soon as mommy carried me outside.

Since then and a little before then my bedtime schedule has been a little messed up. One day I decided 5:30 was a good time for a nap and didn't want to go back to sleep at 7:00. Mommy wasn't very happy with me that day. I didn't end up going to sleep until around 9 :\ Mommy wouldn't let me sleep tonight at 5:30 like I wanted to...so I got pretty sleepy when she was feeding me...see...

Once the flash woke up though I was good for another hour or so :)
So daddy practiced walking with me :)




Then I went to sleep like a good little girl for mommy. I didn't even need my pacifier tonight!

No comments: