January 31, 2010

6 Months!! 1/2 Year!!

Guess who is 6 months old!!
ME!! It's my first half birthday!
Lets face it the fact that I've lived this long is surprising if you've met my parents ;) lol.
So mommy said I should talk about all the things I can now do :)
Like roll over on my own all sorts of ways. I can get across the floor to toys. I can grasp things well and even switch hands. I let mommy and daddy know what I want with a series of grunts and whines. I LOVE the kitties, but they don't like me. I laugh out loud at all sorts of things. Mommy and daddy like to make silly faces and stuff. I get really silly acting when I get tired. I take longer naps, which mommy is happy about and I'm down to two a day. I still get her up rather early some days (like today). I still sleep with my mommy and daddy, it's better that way...we all get way more sleep. Mommy says I'm almost weaned, whatever that means. All I know I don't get access to her boobies until the sun goes down. Which kind of sucks but I don't mind it THAT much, or atleast I don't tell mommy I do. I eat big girl food three times a day now. Once in the morning which is usually some sort of cereal (I don't like oatmeal!) and fruit, then around 5 I get dinner which is fruit and a veggie, then just before bed mommy now gives me cereal again, but rice cereal. Right now I'm trying out Barley cereal and like it sort of. I like rice cereal the best. Mommy talks about me trying wheat next. I also have eaten prunes, pears, peaches, green beans, squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots. I don't mind my fruits and veggies at all :)

Anyways thats about everything I can think of to say. Mommy wanted me to share these pictures just do you can see how much harder it is to get me to take a picture with the bunny. I don't see what the big deal is. I mean the bunny is STILL in the picture :) hehehehe







Oh and btw it's mommy's birthday today :)
Happy Birthday Mommy!!

1 comment:

Scatcat said...

HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY to YOU and happy BIRTHDAY to mommy!!! :-) I can't believe you're already 6 months old! and you are SUCH a cutie by the way!!!!!