January 25, 2010

Pictures from Grammie and Gramps

Here are some pictures from our trip north.

I got to meet more of my relatives on Daddy's side. Here I am with my Aunt Linda :)

Here I am hanging with the girls at the table :)


I also spent a little time with Uncle Zach, but I'm not so sure about him sometimes. He's kind of scary and he's always talking about slapping me and stuff :\ But I'm sure I will like him more as I get older and can bug him more :)

I had to share Grammies lap alot.
Callie and I fit pretty well together there. but....

It got a little crowded with my two cousins Jen and Jessica.


I even met Diddle, she's a pretty cool shark. Dakota is pretty cool too :) He helped mommy get me ready for bed on night. He's not afraid of hand cream like daddy is!



Oh and Daddy learned how to play something that is like music on the guitar :) Thank you Jordan!

No comments: