January 1, 2010

5 Months Old!


Wow time sure flies when your having fun :) I'm 5 whole months today! And I just learned the coolest thing, that mommy's birthday is MY half birthday! Thats so easy to remember!

So things that have happened this month...mommy started feeding me baby foods. I've covered rice cereal, pears and sweet potatoes. We're not sure what will be next, mommy sort of decides that the day before or the same day it's time to start another one.

I like my baby foods :) I do get MOST of them in my mouth :) hehehehe

I've also learned where my toes are :) Those darn things mommy keeps calling piggies and then tickling me...not sure what thats about. But I know where they are, and if I can just pull a little bit harder I could get them in my mouth :) Which I sometimes think is really funny.


I also now can roll! It can get places too :) You can see from above mommy was taking my picture on the blanket. Well...

She turned around .... I saw the toys ...so I went for them! I got the purple bear off the shelf and had the green one before she even realized I had moved! She thinks I'm already sneaky... hehehe wait until I'm 2!

So thats pretty much the gist of this month. I can grasp toys really well and I'm also good at grabbing the spoon and putting it in my mouth. Mommy started giving me a sippy cup filled with water to play with. I like that too, but I get all wet...which is why I think it's so much fun! I can't quite sit up all by myself but i'm getting there. Daddy practices walking with me. He hold my weight and I make my legs walk...they both think it's so exciting, but I think they won't when i can do it myself...remember the sneaky part ;) hehehehehe. Oh and did you see mommy made me my own Facebook account. Alright the truth is that she wanted to do something in Farmville and figured she didn't have to make up a name that way...but I did get my own e-mail out of it ;) It's EEiimmilieH@gmail.com (kind of like how daddy made his e-mail address :) ).

Bye bye peoples!

No comments: