January 15, 2010

RIP Nan

Last week we lost a member of the family. I've only had the chance to know her the past few months, but mommy and daddy said she was very special and kind. They talk about how I would have loved her doughnuts and that she loved me very much. They are sad that I won't have any memories of her myself but tell me that I will know of her through their stories. Just like how mommy has gotten to know daddy's papa. I've now lost two great grandma's since being born, so I will have to rely on the family to tell me things about them so I know them and not just know OF them :) Here are some pictures from one of our visits before she passed away. I think I was the last baby she held, which makes me feel a little special. I know she made a wish on me the first time she held me, but i'm not telling you what it was ;) Do you think maybe the first baby she held when she got to where she was going was my sister? I'm cuter though, right? On to the pictures.





Oh and I just want to say that my angel sister has enough relatives with her at this point, the rest of you stay healthy so I get you all to myself for LONG while :) I'm selfish like that ;)

No comments: