January 4, 2010

The Post of Lost and Found Videos :) (4 months)

Mommy hasn't done so well with putting up videos of me but after a long evening of looking through them all we found some that you might like to see :) If you have already seen them then I'm sorry, we must have thought they were just too darn cute so you must see them again ;)


So first video is of me playing with a present for Daddy. Mommy was trying to use it as a prop. Then when I took the bow off it she thought it would be cute to stick it on my head.


Hey I've been getting better and better and finding my toes ;) What you don't see that well in this video is there is a kitty behind me getting into trouble attacking the presents under the tree.




Really this one should have shown mommy NOT me. I think she was trying to get me to laugh, but it really didn't work.




So I don't really like it much but mommy keeps putting me in my crib to take my naps. This was shot shortly after one of my first times in there. Since then she's bought curtains to make the room darker. I still don't take long naps in there, I do much better snuggled in her arms, but she's presistant :\ I wonder who will win in the end?? I'm betting on me, but she doesn't think so.




Ah yes the classic bath video...nothing really new here :)





Alright here I am on the tummy time mat :) It's a little softer than the floor which I like :) As you can see I don't REALLY like tummy time still. Not to mention mommy was RIGHT there, why wasn't she picking me up? I do like the camera though, not sure why she won't let me put it in my mouth...it looks SO yummy, especially that little red light :)




That darn mommy sure knows where all my tickle spots are! This is nothing compared to how much I giggle some days!




So mommy never put this one up with all the pictures of me in it, but here I am playing in my new awesome toy for the first time :)




Mommy has expanded my realm of food groups to include sweet potatoes. I don't mind them so much, although ever since I've started eating them I do spit up some afterwards.




And last but not least here I am just talking. I'm sure I was talking to uncle zach about this cool onsie :)

Hope you enjoyed these!! They took FOREVER for mommy to upload them all...

No comments: