January 13, 2009

Maternity Clothes

I officially can no longer at all (and it's been over a week) fit in my old jeans. Maybe with a couple of rubber bands it would work, but maternity jeans are just so much easier, so i've made the switch. I'm also finding my t-shirts less roomy, so time to dig out the shirts as well. Which is nice, I look more pregnant now than just fat ;) I obviously can't fill a whole belly panel yet but the ones with the band all the way around fit nicely :) I'm just a *little* to small to hold them perfectly, but I'm sure it won't be long (I predict next week). Besides I think I want to dawn these clothes while I can :)

1 comment:

Candace said...

Awe! I had lost 40 pounds before and I can no longer fit in any of those jeans. I am back in all the jeans I wore before I lost the weight. I guess when I get too big for those I will go in maternity pants.