January 22, 2009

Cerclage Surgery

Well after much deliberating and crying I felt it was only right to move the surgery to this Monday like the doc wanted. I mean I want to look back and say I did everything I could for little peanut too...so here is the count down.




Surgery is set for Monday January 26th at 2pm but we will be at the hospital from 10 am on for all the before crap. This time I SHOULDN'T go into preterm labor since I'm not as far along, but you never know I guess. It sucks my cervix is changing this early :/ It doesn't give me high hopes for going to full term so the count down now begins for viability and then on....

2 comments:

Candace said...

Good luck with your surgery! I will be checking in to see how everything went. You and baby will be in my prayers!

crissla said...

Good luck Tiffanie. I will give you a call.