January 26, 2009

Cerclage is In

The surgery went well. I'm sore, but thats to be expected. It was a LONG day with no food, but it's pizza for supper so Yay! I see my normal doc in a week and then in two weeks I have another ultrasound. They did prescribe Percocet but suggested I refrain from taking it unless I REALLY have to...so it's just tylenol for now. We didn't even fill that prescription. A little tired, but things went alright. I need to rest this week and then after that I was given the okay to occasionally take off for a meal out or something like that, but mostly need to be horizontal. Dr. said that my cervix will no longer be dilated, due to the cerclage. And that his 50% explanation meant I"m 50% less than a normal cervical length...but said things looked good down there. On to recovery...

2 comments:

crissla said...

Yeah. It went well. I was thinking about you all day hoping that the surgery would be successful. I'll let you rest today. I will give you a call Tuesday.

Candace said...

Yay! Glad everything went well!