January 9, 2009

Docs Appointment

So had a routine appointment this morning. Nothing really to report. We didn't even get a heartbeat since the baby wasn't in the greatest position to read it, but it's still beating. The hemorrhage is still there, but with no more discharge as of recent Doc thinks it's probably reabsorbing. Or at any rate they take awhile to correct themselves.

Asked about using my inhaler since my asthma seems to be kicking it in high gear recently. Between the cats and the dust around here, i've had a to use it a number of times. But we were given the green light on that one too :)

The only thing that came up wrong at the appointment is that they have me at 10 weeks and 4 days...which I don't know how thats possible. It's not based on an ultrasound measurement but on the wheelies they have that do the calculations for them. According to EVERY Internet thing I've check I'm 11 weeks 2 days. Doc said it's doesn't make that much of a difference so not to worry about it. Since everything I have is based on what I've already found I'm sticking to the 11 weeks 2 days. Due date is still July 29th from both cases (which is why I'm SO confused!)

No comments: