July 19, 2010

Syracuse Zoo!

So Ryan and I went to the zoo. Oh yeah well mommy and Ashley were there too (I mean someone had to push our strollers ;) ). I had a good time with my pointing finger, there were SO many things to point at! :)


See like I said Ryan was with me :)

So apparently this was some cats paw that this guy stuck his hand in, does that even sound or look right to you? Ya I didn't think so...I wasn't touching it!


We're a couple of birds :) hehehe

Hanging with the penguins :)

Check out the baby elephant!

I don't understand it though. I kept telling him THAT WAY, but he wouldn't take me there!

Ryan got to ride the elephant too :)

Oh and he also got to be a wolf :) Isn't he cute!

It was a long day out, but I loved it! Mommy is talking about taking me to more places with animals, I can't wait!

No comments: