July 24, 2010

Storms, Hail, Tornadoes Oh MY!

So while we were north visiting the grandparents. It stormed, and not just any old storm, a BIG storm. It was so BIG...it knocked trees down! I mean that's pretty scary. I wonder what it would have done to me if I had been outside...eek! Luckily I was napping during it and it didn't even wake me :) Here are some of the pictures from it however:

This white stuff on the ground is piles of hail...doesn't it look like winter?


This is at my grandpa and grandma Dineen's. They had lots of trees down. This is a huge branch that fell off a maple.

This was the tree infront of the house responsible for us needing to light candles and not take baths.


And this tree had to be the BIGGEST I had seen down of them all. The WHOLE tree fell down!



See here mommy and I are standing infront of it's roots!

THis is also the tree you see daddy talking about in the new's clip he was in. Here's the link: http://www.wptz.com/news/24347350/detail.html


Oh ya and we also went north for my Uncle Zach's wedding!
I now officially have an Aunt Sarah too!

No comments: