July 29, 2010

My 1st Birthday Party!


So while we were up visiting and going to weddings and such mommy thought it would be nice to celebrate my first birthday around all the family :) So daddy and her planned me one


See my cakes!

Here's my smash cake.


While people were coming in mommy had them sign my Birthday Bear.


Here's me all still clean hanging with my guests. Do you Peanutbutter?

Then here I am minutes after getting my hands on my cake :)


Here's daddy keeping a safe distance :)
And here you can see why...hehehe. I actually got MUCH worse but mommy doesn't currently have any pictures of that.


Here's me afterwards kind of cleaned up. My hair was still pretty sticky. Note to all the mommy's who have first birthday's coming..SOAP would be a good idea :) Not just a big box of wipes.

Mommy and ME! The hat on my head helps hide the sticky mess :) lol.


Yay for a great first birthday :) mommy and daddy would like to thank everyone that came! We'll work on getting Thank You cards out in the mail...just as soon as mommy has a minute to find the best picture 1 year of me to send with them!

No comments: