April 13, 2010

What I did on Easter :)

Did I tell you the Easter Bunny came?? He didn't bring me candy..but he did bring me some new toys ;)


I like that penguin...he's fun to punch...daddy shows me how :) hehehehe

Oh mommy and I also planted some seeds :) Look at me helping her!

Yup mommy this pot looks big enough and all cleaned out :)


So the directions say to put these dirt circles in the pot...okay...
yes mommy I heard you NOT in my mouth.

Then we water it....1 cup of water is what is said right?

(I let mommy be the one to put the seeds in ...they were TINY!)
But I found the sunniest spot to put the pot :)
Mommy said it couldn't go out there, but I thought it looked pretty good :)


(disclaimer...mommy wants me to tell you all that I was out there for a very short period of time under the supervision of both mommy and daddy, I never once got near the edge of the balcony and the balcony does have chicken wire stapled all around it so I wasn't in much danger, although both mommy and daddy agree they don't want to test the strength of the chicken wire ever. Mommy doesn't want any of the grandparents freaking out over this ver innocent picture ;) No need to call child services either ;) )

No comments: