April 4, 2010

Playdates!

Mommy has been a little slow getting the playdate pictures up for everyone to see...but I do have friends over from time to time :)

Here I am with Jocelyn.



And this is Ryan.


And here's a whole mess of babies and peoples :) This has been our biggest playdate yet and not everyone was even here yet in this picture!


Playdates sure do tucker me out too. I usually take a nap right after everyone leaves, but sometimes I don't even make it until then! It's fun sharing my toys. I learn new things too from watching the other babies. Thats what I like to do the best. I just like to watch them most of the time. In the picture above I'm getting kisses from Sonyea, and Zia is sittingon Jocelyn. Then there is Aiden who is hanging out in the playgym and Maddie who is crawling over the teddy bear mirror. We are missing Ellie and Xavier who came later.

No comments: