April 5, 2010

Randomness

Mommy's New Couch Cover

So the couch is still in awesome shape, but it's getting a few holes in it. Mommy wanted to do something about it so it still looked nice, so she found this couch cover. She went with something floral since a solid color would show the kitty hairs, and with having one dark and one light colored cat you really can't pick a color that will hide both of them...so here I can sitting on the couch...can you find me?

Reflections

So this one is old, its from when we were north this past time. But here I am looking into grandma's mirror one morning. Mommy wouldn't let me put on some makeup.


Splish Splash

Look at me in the big bath tub :) I'm sitting a bath seat that mommy surrounded by bubbles. I wasn't so sure about the bubbles...I just like the water...the bubbles kind of freak me out.


It's Shower Time!
I like my baths but showers are pretty cool too...I get to drink the water :)


Getting My Drink On :)
I can now hold the bottle myself...see!

Thats all folks ;)

No comments: