April 22, 2010

My Boys :)

There aren't many boys that come to our playdates, and only two are really old enough to play too with the rest of us babies. So let me introduce you to what mommy calls my potential husbands-to-be ;)

First up Xavier :) Whom you've already seen around :) He's still a big boy, but I'm big enough I can take him on! We love to crawl around together. Xavier likes playing with all the balls mommy has here for us. He even copied me when I drank my bottle. He's a few months older than me.




Then there is Ryan. Who we just met a monthish ago. He's a little bit smaller than me, but doesn't seem to mind too much when I climb all over him and squish his face up.


He even stays still so i can give him kisses :)

And I really like his shoes :) I couldn't decide what I wanted to do more, kiss him or suck on shoes...so I just did both :) hehehehe.




He's a little younger. So I guess I have to decide if I want to be a cougar or have myself a sugar daddy. Hmmm decisions decisions. Oh well I have atleast a year to decide to I can take my time with it :) hehehehehe

No comments: