March 19, 2010

Visiting Relatives

So we spent some time north after my great grandma passed away. I got to see some of my mom's relatives that we don't get to see that often.

Like Uncle Travis :)
He flew in from Wyoming. Mommy missed out on getting a picture of him and I in his blues, but we got a few pics here and there :)

Here's one of my waking him up one morning :)
I also got a chance to see and chat with my Auntie Kristi :) Since Uncle Travis and her were using the Cam on the computer :)


We also made a few trips to see my Great Grandpa Henry. I'm sure he gets lonely without my Grandma around now. He was always pretty excited to hold me, I'm the first baby he's ever held! Can you believe that! But I'm cool with it :)

I also met Great Grandma Henry's friend Olive. She lives at the nursing home too. She is also pretty sad that Grandma isn't around any more. :\


We did a quick visit with Great Papa :) He was super excited and happy to see Mommy and me.


We also visited with my Great Grandma Trombley and Papa Reggie :) It was fun too since Reggie hadn't holded me yet and did this time :)



After all that visiting you would think I would be sleepy, but NOPE. I still had enough to smile pretty for some pictures Grandma Herne and Mommy had done at Kmart :) Thank you Grandma for the pretty dress :)




No comments: