March 3, 2010

Playing in the Snow!


Alright more like sitting in the snow :) But we got a LOT snow a week ago and mommy and daddy took me out to sit in it :) Well really, daddy had to shovel and mommy decided we could go out for a minute or two and take a few pictures since he was out there.
See Daddy shoveling :)



I was ready for a nap so I didn't like it THAT much, but it was alright. I was nice and warm except for my checks. Mommy found that the snow was packy so she made me a seat to sit in. I got fussy after a few minutes of that...I couldn't move! It was like I was glued into place. I don't know if I like snow so much it's hard to move around in :\


Hehe Daddy calls this snowsuit my Twitter suit. I don't know why...do you?
Thank you Aunt Sue L. for giving me this snowsuit and the others you gave me too that I can't wear yet :) It keeps VERY warm :)



1 comment:

I have a dream said...

beautiful photos!! check my blog! i can help you to have wonderful memories with digital arts!^^