March 2, 2010

New Bedroom Setup


Okay so this isn't new at this point, but here is how we are sleeping now. I love it! Mommy tooky my crib and put it on the lowest setting, she put thier mattress right up against it (with the side of the crib off). Now when I roll in the middle of the night I sometimes end up right on daddy :) But most of the time I stay in my crib. It makes it easier for them to feed me I guess since they don't even have to get up. I like it too since when I get really fussy they usually just drag me into bed with them and I get what I want to snuggle with the mommy or daddy :)

Mommy took this picture of Daddy putting me to sleep. He does a pretty good job :) And mommy said I have to let everyone know before Grandma says something...yes they put covers on me! Daddy wasn't to that part yet when mommy took the picture. I stay nice and warm all night long...sometimes I even think too warm...and I try and try to kick my covers off but they keep putting them back on me! Can someone tell mommy to stop doing that? I know what I'm doing! I just don't know how to get them back on when I'm cold again....but thats what mommy is for :)

But here is the really cool thing :) So during the day since it's hard to get over to my crib I get to sleep in the big comfy bed :) Daddy calls it sleeping with the penguins. And that bed is always nice and warm and so soft and comfy...*yawn* I get sleepy just thinking about it!


No comments: