March 1, 2010

7 Months Old!


I'm 7 months old today. Not sure what that means but mommy seems a little happy about it.
I can do lots of things now too :)
I not only roll all over the place. I can push myself to move around in a circle while on my belly. So I can get to more things :)
I also have started pushing myself backward some by lifting my tummy off the ground. Daddy was pretty excited one day when he saw me do that. I don't know why. I mean I was just scooting to get to a toy.

Mommy has started giving me these rice cake type things...atleast that is how she explains them. Well here's a video of it anyways. Just to warn you it's probably rather boring. I mean I'm just eating. I wasn't going to do anything cute for the camera, I just wanted to eat! Oh but that IS my daddy practicing his guitar in the background :) Can you tell what song he was playing?
(oh and me coughing, isn't from choking..I'm getting over a cold)




I've also learned how to grab puffs and eat them too. I'm not as good at it since they are tiny little buggers, but I manage to get 1 out of 5 in my mouth, the floor gets the rest. They are pretty yummy too, especially the banana ones!

Mommy was also very happy with me yesterday when I ate her roasted mashed up carrots she made me :) I didn't puke them all up or anything. I actually REALLY liked them. Too bad she only made a few for me :| But thats alright I got to eat banana, plum and grape puree...thats yummy to!

I know how to find and put my pacifier in my mouth. Mommy and Daddy both appreciate that. I still have trouble holding my own bottle though...why would I want to learn how to do that when Mommy and Daddy do such a good job at holding it for me :)

I wake up 2-3 times a night to eat a little something. Most of the nights I hang out in my crib now, but Daddy is pretty close since the crib is right tight up against the mattress. I still usually end up in bed with mommy and daddy. But it's much later into the night (I think mommy said something about 5am).

I guess thats enough about me for right now. I know mommy hasn't been putting much up. We get busy and she and I have been really sick. I was just getting over it when she came down with it :\ Poor mommy.

No comments: