March 31, 2010

8 Months Old!


Wow am I getting big...or atleast that is what mommy tells me :)

See my new shoes?? I have two pair now :) The ones in the picture are my purple ones with butterflies on them :) They are so cool, I even have matching socks!

So the new things I can do now...lets see

I can sit up with out support. I like to topple over though so I can crawl around.
Oh yeah I "crawl" Mommy calls it the one armed army crawl, but I still can get from point a to point b with little issue.
I also am mommy and daddy's little vacuum cleaner. If they miss something it goes right into my mouth. So far mommy has pulled some memorably things...like hershy kiss wrappers and carpet bits from the cat tree. Oh and clear plastic once...which took her three tries before finding it. I also got my first taste of chocolate donut from some crumbs that were on the floor, and think during this last playdate I got my hands on a pb & j sandwich. Won't they learn i'm QUICK :) Mommy won't let me have any MORE peanut butter or chocolate though...she says I still have to wait.

I also feed myself very well now :) Infact tonight I ate spaghetti for the first time. Some other foods i've tried are...steamed carrots, sweet potatoes, potatoes, banana, pineapple, apples, and turnip. I didn't like the turnip very much, but the rest I liked alright. Oh I also like rice. I ate a french fry once too when we ate at Denny's with Uncle Tom. I still get my puffs and "surf boards". I can also hold my own bottle now too :)

I'm done with my shots until i'm 12 months old. Which I like to hear...those suckers hurt :\

I like to say "ba ba ba" and "da da da". I don't understand why mommy and daddy get so excited when I say "da da da"...do you know?

Mommy says I'm a big girl now...so I don't get to use the sink bath tub anymore. I now take baths in the big bath tub, which is so much fun. I like to splash (sometimes) and scoot from one end to the other.

I'm still getting the hang of the walker...I can only go backwards.

No teeth or even signs of teeth yet.

The doc said at my last visit...I'm in the 60th percentile for weight and 70th(?) for height. I'm 18.? lbs. Everything looks good on me. The doc has no concerns.

I con't to out grow my clothes...I'm trasitioning from 6-9 to 12 month now...which is good since I have alot of summer 12 month clothes already :)

I think thats all folks...Did I miss anything?


No comments: